I know I've seen a few Forums about this, But I still don't know how to use it on my laptop. I need it for a "cumdrip" in my videos
- download Ball-kun
- load ball-kun and selfLotion as accessories and attach ball-kun to a bone in your model that's near the pubic area
- set its size to 0 (or make it small enough that it doesn't appear through the model's skin)
- under the Main tab, set SelfLotion's effect to SelfLotion.fx
- under the VertexPosRT tab, set ballwhite's effect to SelfLotion/SavePos.fx
- under the VertexPos_MaskRT tab, set ballwhite's effect to SelfLotion/Mask.fx
that should be everything. if you don't really like the drip speed/pattern/color/etc. you can go into the SelfLotion.fx file and mess around with the variables there and the changes will update live in MMD
Oh my god thank you so much, I think this definition is better~
But wdym variables? there are still a lot of things I miss about mmd
like, you can open up .fx files in a code compiler like Visual Studio or Notepad++ and edit the code directly to change the effect (if you understand what the code does). it's not an MMD thing so much as it is a programming thing, so dw about it too much
oh okay, and thank you again~ I meddle in such things programming and coding.
Why is it the liqiod black?
theres a thread explaining how to make it not black