- Avatars must be kept R-15 or lower. They are shared by both sides so no nudity is allowed.
- ALL users must follow the Code of Conduct rules!
- You are responsible for the content you post.
This includes information, text, photos, messages etc. If you didn’t create the content that
you post, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the necessary consents.
- Respect other users.
Set the tone for online conversations by being polite, open and respectful. It is not expected
that you will agree with other users at all times but it is expected that you write your
comments in a respectful way. Any abusive, offensive or inflammatory posts or any
comments which personally attack any individual will not be tolerated and will be removed.
Do not post unauthorized personal information!
NEW! If you find any user to be in violation of ANY rule posted here, do not act on your own against them. Instead, report to admin and let us handle it.
- Updated! Zero spam tolerance
Posting a single link to an external service such as Patreon from within your video or profile is fine.
However, attempting to reach out to other users by methods such as PMs to advertise anything at all will result in permanent bans.
Any "preview" videos intended to advertise an external link are not allowed.
- Do not fill pages with uploads
Please keep your uploads slower. We don't like to see a whole page from one user. Please allow at least 5 videos to be posted after yours before uploading another.
- No Paid Content
Using our member supported website for hosting "paid only" content for any source will not be tolerated. Find your own means of doing this using the funds you raise. It is not expensive nor hard to serve video using a free website script. If you need direction for getting started then feel free to contact Arvixe.
NEW! Linking to additional/alternate versions of video that require payment to view is not allowed, regardless of what service is being used.
- One account per member
There is no reason to need more than one account. Additional accounts will be disabled if found.
Banned members may not make a new account. We will continuously issue bans and IP bans as necessary.
- Rules will be changed or added and forum threads may be excluded as administration deems necessary. Do not be "that guy" which forces us to add one.
- Threads must be created in the proper forums.
- All threads focused on providing downloads (models, assets, videos, etc) must go under Sharing.
- Do not make multiple threads about your own content. Stick to one "mega thread".
- Mega threads are to be used for posting links to videos too large to upload directly.
- No shady or annoying file hosts are allowed. Please consider using MEGA, Google Drive, Zippyshare, or a combination of them all for very large and/or split archive files.
NEW! tstorage is now considered the official host for Iwara.tv. This will help ensure links stay active.
- As always, uncensored content is perfectly fine and encouraged (ecchi side ONLY). Japan's laws have no effect on us, and any attempt to gain knowledge of our users will be denied. We do not store identifying information on our servers.
- Videos and images must be uploaded with the correct content rating. Do not publish adult content to the general side. We will be enforcing a semi-strict policy on nudity and suggestive content.
- Models shown wearing any standard clothing, bikini, or other outfits that would not be considered extreme may be uploaded to general side.
- micro-bikinis, band-aids, pasties, or other outfits that barely cover anything belong on ecchi side only.
- Any visible nudity belongs on ecchi side.
- ALL situations where a model is being used in scenarios that imitate or strongly imply sexual intercourse in any way belong on ecchi side regardless of the model's state of dress. This includes riding machines.
- Uploaded videos or images must be your own work. Do NOT upload content you have downloaded from another user.
- Duplicate videos, even if they are your own, are not allowed. Administration will delete them when noticed.
- NEW! Multiple versions of the same video are discouraged.
- Potentially offensive content must now be flagged as such when uploaded. Please see the note below for details.
Regarding offensive content
NEW! Western (realism) style 3D lolicon is no longer allowed due to issues that have already arisen with hosting services.
In order to help prevent numerous potential issues from arising in the future, we will now begin to enforce a rule that potentially offensive content must be flagged as such.
The following content is required to be flagged:
- Any video or image depicting obvious minors (loli or shota) involved in any obscene or sexual situations.
- Any video or image depicting obvious minors (loli or shota) that are barely clothed, or in the nude.
- Any video or image depicting bestiality.
- Any video or image depicting rape or abuse.
For the first two points, age will be determined by the character's appearance. A 1,000 year old loli character will be treated as a minor, just the same as it would be to the general public.
Flagged content will never be removed for those who have the option to always show this content checked within profile field. Content will only be removed for anyone else when administration deems it necessary (possibly never).
We may implement an option to never show this content as well.
Updated!How to report reprinted content
With the increase in reprinted video uploads, we will now begin accepting official takedown requests. Repeat offenders may find accounts to be disabled.
Reports must be sent by private messaging to admin OR by email through our contact form, and be formatted as follows:
Title: Request for Removal
Body must contain:
- Link to offending upload
- Link to the same content from the origin website showing a date of upload
- Link to a screenshot showing the content in your account page of the origin website
- Statement confirming illegal reproduction and request for removal
After submitting a request, please allow up to 72 hours for it to be reviewed. If the above information is not provided in full, we cannot guarantee the offending video will be removed immediately. Please understand that the above requirements are in place to help prevent false reports or mistaken identity.
Accounts that send multiple false reports may have all future requests ignored.
Our suggested course of action when you find a video which has been reprinted and is not yours, is to contact the uploader on the origin website and let them know the situation and how to resolve it if they wish to do so. He/She must decide if action needs to be taken.