Zero spam tolerance
- Posting a single link to an external service such as Patreon from within your video or profile is fine.
- Attempting to reach out to other users by methods such as PMs to advertise anything at all will result in permanent bans.
- Any videos or images intended to advertise an external link are not allowed.
- DO NOT mass PM other users for any reason.
- DO NOT post similar messages on multiple user profiles.
- Do not fill pages with uploads
Allow at least 5 videos to be posted after yours before uploading another. There are no exceptions to this.
- Paid Content UPDATED!
Using our member supported website for hosting "paid only" content for any source will not be tolerated. Find your own means of doing this using the funds you raise. It is not expensive nor hard to serve video using a free website script. If you need direction for getting started then feel free to contact Arvixe.
What we DO allow:
- Exclusive member only content on third party sites. Content posted to Iwara MUST be the full version, but not everything you make needs to be posted.
- Videos may contain a SINGLE link to each third party member site in use, along with a brief description of what may be found.
- 720p or better quality with link(s) to higher resolutions.
- Reasonable watermarking. Nothing excessive or obnoxious.
What we DO NOT allow:
- Censored, Cut short, or otherwise altered versions of member only content on third party sites.
- Advertisement content intended only to promote a link.
- Lowres (less than 720p) of content requiring third party membership to view.
- Low visual picture quality regardless of pixel resolution of content requiring third party membership to view.
- Hidden videos that require payment through third party sites to view.
- One account per member
There is no reason to need more than one account. Additional accounts will be disabled if found.
Banned members may not make a new account. We will continuously issue bans and IP bans as necessary.
- Rules will be changed or added and forum threads may be excluded as administration deems necessary. Do not be "that guy" which forces us to add one.
- Threads must be created in the proper forums.
- All threads focused on providing downloads (models, assets, videos, etc) must go under Sharing.
- Do not make multiple threads about your own content. Stick to one "mega thread".
- Mega threads are to be used for posting links to videos too large to upload directly.
- Links to Download files MUST be from one of the following providers: MEGA, Google Drive, Zippyshare, tstorage, torrent downloads.
IMPORTANT! tstorage is considered the official host for Iwara.tv.
- As always, uncensored content is perfectly fine and encouraged (ecchi side ONLY). Japan's laws have no effect on us, and any attempt to gain knowledge of our users will be denied. We do not store identifying information on our servers.
- Videos and images must be uploaded with the correct content rating. Do not publish adult content to the general side. We will be enforcing a semi-strict policy on nudity and suggestive content.
- Models shown wearing any standard clothing, bikini, or other outfits that would not be considered extreme may be uploaded to general side.
- Any visible nudity belongs on ecchi side.
- ALL situations where a model is being used in scenarios that imitate or strongly imply sexual intercourse in any way belong on ecchi side regardless of the model's state of dress. This includes riding machines.
- Uploads may no longer be of intentional low visual quality (pixelation, resolution, etc.)
- "Test" uploads are strictly no longer allowed and will be removed.
- Uploaded videos or images must be your own work. Do NOT upload content you have downloaded from another user.
- Duplicate videos, even if they are your own, are not allowed. Administration will delete them when noticed.
- IMPORTANT! Multiple versions of the same video are no longer allowed. Pick two, and offer the rest elsewhere.
- DO NOT use adfly or similiar link services.
- Potentially offensive content must now be flagged as such when uploaded. Please see the note below for details.
Regarding offensive content UPDATED!
In order to help prevent numerous potential issues from arising in the future, we will now begin to enforce a rule that potentially offensive content must be flagged as such.
The following content is required to be flagged:
- Any video or image depicting obvious minors (loli or shota) involved in any obscene or sexual situations.
- Any video or image depicting obvious minors (loli or shota) that are barely clothed, or in the nude.
- Any video or image depicting bestiality.
- Any video or image depicting rape or abuse.
For the first two points, age will be determined by the character's appearance. A 1,000 year old loli character will be treated as a minor, just the same as it would be to the general public.
How to report reprinted content
With the increase in reprinted video uploads, we will now begin accepting official takedown requests. Repeat offenders may find accounts to be disabled.
Reports must be sent by private messaging to admin OR by email through our contact form, and be formatted as follows:
Title: Request for Removal
Body must contain:
- Link to offending upload
- Link to the same content from the origin website showing a date of upload
- Link to a screenshot showing the content in your account page of the origin website
- Statement confirming illegal reproduction and request for removal
After submitting a request, please allow up to 72 hours for it to be reviewed. If the above information is not provided in full, we cannot guarantee the offending video will be removed immediately. Please understand that the above requirements are in place to help prevent false reports or mistaken identity.
Accounts that send multiple false reports may have all future requests ignored.
Our suggested course of action when you find a video which has been reprinted and is not yours, is to contact the uploader on the origin website and let them know the situation and how to resolve it if they wish to do so. He/She must decide if action needs to be taken.