Could someone help me with a problem? I'm trying to add physics to a dick model but the joints always end up falling, would anyone have a tutorial video or something?
The joints need to be attached to 2 bodies and the body needs to be attached to a bone.
Use skirt physics plugin for pmxedit
1. Select the dick floating points
2. Edit —> plugins —> user plugins —> skirt physics
3. Select plannar option, next vertical bones= 3 and horizontal bones= 1, parenting bone option select the lower body.
4. Go to the rigid body physics tab, click on the newly create physics and you have physics-1, physics-2, and physics-3, attribute physics-1 and physics-3 to no physics, leave the physics-2 to ball or box physics.
5. You have your dick with physics done.
I did not find this plannar option.
In which version of PMX should I do this?
In the skirt physics plugins context menu, click on the next tab to discover the option (plannar or skirt). You can try, 4 bones, 5 bones etc after you have mastery 3 bones. Use the version that work on your pc and compatible with the skirt physics plugin latest version, I use both Pmdedit and pmxedit and swap between two.