hi, i am coming from another animation program and wanted to switch to mmd, so while alot of things are familiar to me, i couldnt find answers to these questions (maybe im typing in the wrong stuff)?
1) how do i make one models hands attach to another models spine/hips/etc?
2) is there any way to animate with the frame rate at 60fps, instead of only picking 60fps when i want to render? i am used to animating in 60fps only, and 30fps is too slow for me, and it throws me off.
3) is it possible to move+rotate something like a leg bone, but have the rotate bones movement happen before the move bones? for example, instead of making a keyframe of the leg rotated+moved, i want the rotate part of the leg to happen before/after the move keyframe.
4) movements can be pretty jerky, any way to make it smoothen things out?
5) sometimes, moving a leg can make the ankle go all over the place because of ik bones, is there anything that can prevent the ankle from going all over the place?
thank you for reading, i am sorry its many questions at once, but i have used google for 2 days straight, and was only led to nothing/youtube+deviantart only, so i am glad i found this place.